Monday, February 8, 2010

Totally Target


I am a HUGE fan of Target, but rarely do I go anymore because it seems like they do not have the best deals once you start couponing. As much I hate admitting I am wrong, I just might be. There is a website totally dedicated to coupons and deals for Target. The website is www.totallytarget.com. Obviously in order to get the best deals you have to really do your research and you cannot shop all in one place. I cannot tell you how excited I am to have found this website though. I LOVE Target and was having withdrawals from not being able to go anymore.

3 comments:

  1. oh yes- Target is awesome! I especially love them for kids clothes. Way less expensive than same type of stuff at the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! I lurve Traget! For me, for out little man and for the house. I could spend all day in there...and Kevin's paycheck. = )

    ReplyDelete