
Yes, I said it. I am a product whore. I LOVE products and I am not ashamed to admit it. The problem is I am on a very strict budget and my $30 powder just doesn't fit in. Neither does my foundation, face wash, toner, moisturizer, eye cream, hair care products or any other makeup. UGH! What is a gal to do??? I mean seriously? I know I am being vain and there are much more important things in the world, but I have to have my product!
The hair care was an adjustment and I did cringe when I purchased it for $2 as opposed to my normal $15-$30, but I did do it. And yes, the body wash I got on sale and used a coupon for is more like jelly than a foaming flurry of bubbles. But that is ok, we all have to make sacrifices.
Tonight though, I had to buy makeup from Walgreens. Oh the humanity!!!! I know there are a lot of women that purchase makeup from drugstores all of the time and sometimes it is better than anything you could purchase in a department store, but I used to work for a cosmetic company and so I am VERY particular about what goes on my face. I guess you could say I am a product snob in addition to being a product whore. I don't mean to be, it is just the way it is. I tried to buy an eyeliner but I just couldn't force myself to do it. At least not at this point. Baby steps, right?
Well now I'm curious what your make up picks are! I use bare minerals, and although I've seen some much cheaper knock offs- I've been hesitant to try them. I'll be interested to hear if you find anything good at Walgreens! Let me know!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely let you know. I bought a Loreal mascara and I am not very happy with it thus far. It seems to be pretty flaky. Darn!
ReplyDeleteMaybelline Great Lash mascara is the best out there.. and that is a proven fact ;)!
ReplyDelete