Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ta-ta to texting!


Well, on e way that i have figured out I can save money is to not have unlimited texts. Please understand how difficult this is for me as I LOVE to text. My hubby is at work all day and we are able to stay connected through text when we cannot talk. It is also great when I want to tell someone something before I forget and don't have the time to talk or I am in the middle of something. So, I cancelled my unlimited texting and that saves us an additional $15 a month. Wow! That is a lot of money. Trust me though, I definitely used it! So over a year we will have saved $180. Of course i have to be VERY careful about who I text and why. LOL. What a bummer! It is all worth it though because in the end we will be living like no one else!!!

1 comment:

  1. Go you! That means you pay if other people text you too, then right? If so I will be very judicious in my texting you in future!

    ReplyDelete