Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh baby!


So sorry to all of you that are following! I just had our little baby boy and needless to say things have been hectic so I have not had a chance to update the blog. I will try to be better though. We seem to have gotten into the swing of things so it should be easier. Things have been good and so far things have been good financially. People have been great to us and our family has been incredibly generous. We have had so many free meals and the meals last for two to three meals which is even better when you are strapped for cash. I cannot believe the kindness that others have shown us and we cannot wait until we are in a place financially where we can do this for other people. It is so nice to not have to worry about grocery shopping and cooking when you have a new one in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for babies!!!! Hey by the way- I stumbled upon this DFW blogger that also looks like she is doing Ramsey! Thought I'd pass on her link in case your interested:)

    http://acertainshadeofcrazy.wordpress.com/2010/05/17/victory-is-mine/

    ReplyDelete